- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Review and analyze the project requirements.
- Identify, document and manage requirements and analyze it from a business perspective.
- Work with development counterparts to help plan, build, operate and maintain testing environment.
- Design test strategy as per the defined guidelines and standards.
- Identify and setup test environment.
- Create and execute test suites in order to ensure complete and comprehensive testing coverage.
- Design and review of Test Scenarios/Test Objectives.
- Prepare and review test cases and test data prepared by team.
- Review work products on STLC phases and document.
- Ensure quality and timely completion and delivery of the deliverables.
- Estimate test effort and prepare the test schedule.
- Provide functional advice and guidance to team and ensure the implemented solution adheres to the defined architecture.
- Experience on defining, maintaining and optimizing the test environment.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and self-organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to [email protected]